PSA Solutions (www.psa.com.vn) is an IT solutions provider founded in Vietnam in 2015. With extensive experiences and rich expertise, PSA Solutions is a trusted partner in Vietnam providing a broad range of reliable and outstanding IT Solutions and Services in various business areas such as Mobile App development, Web development, IT & OT Consulting, and Digital Transformation.
With the aim of building a team of highly qualified and towards the strategic development goal, we are seeking for passionate people who are together building a great future.
Now we are hiring Project Manager as below:
- Manage the development teams to ensure that assigned duties meet the business requirements and the company's objectives
- Build and manage the project plans to ensure works are identified, assigned and completed on time with good quality
- Organize and run meetings to ensure the transparency of information between management and development
- Manage changes to different aspects of the project (scope, schedule, quality indexes,...)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation throughout the entire process
- Identify, track, manage, prevent and resolve any project issues that may occur
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, advanced degree preferred, or equivalent
- 3+ years of project management experience in the IT/Software industry
- Strong experience with people management and resource management for a large project or organization
- Ability to effectively present and report project status to high-level management
- Ability to work with cross-functional and distributed development teams
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Technical stacks: Java, HTML, CSS, C/C++, VMware, Hyper-V, AWS EC2,...
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, SVN, TeamCity,...
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Attractive salary and benefits
- A fun and professional work environment
- An additional holiday on Christmas day (25/12)
- Bonus based on project and individual achievements
- Working with big clients, big projects and talent colleagues & manager
- Fully followed Vietnamese Labor Law (Social and Health insurance, 13th Salary)
How To Apply
Please send your English CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or drop a call to (028) 35357020 for details.